Pasadena Audubon Society is all about birds and birding. You are welcome to go on one of our field trips. They are free, and anyone is welcome on most trips. Any level...
- Pasadena Audubon supports #skipthestuff
- Get ready for Birdathon 2021
- It's spring migration madness! Send us your photos
- First Bins for Peru shipment arrives
- Bird feeders linked to salmonella outbreak
- Birds to look for during March
- Check out the photos from Superb Owl Sunday
- Monthly Events
- Field trips
- Young Birders Club
- Hahamongna News
- Results for the 2020 Christmas Bird Count
Click here to download Newsletter.
Paperless Option : If you'd prefer to read The Wrentit online only, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and email address. You'll receive an email and link to the newsletter when each issue comes out. You'll also have our gratitude, as this will allow us to reduce our paper use and printing expenses.
Past issues are online here
Butterflies and Birds Need Native Plants - Why Native Plants Matter: One of the best ways to invite birds into your garden is to plant a...
We have fabulous local, native birds, such as the California Towhee, California Quail and California Thrasher. You can find these birds...
Pasadena and Los Angeles county have a lot of great places to go birding. There are online birding resources which can link you up...
When you’re out birding, you may come across an animal that appears injured or orphaned and want to offer assistance. The first step is...